Sunday, March 2, 2014

SL shopping mishap and visit to ISTE

During my visit to SL with the group this week I took a picture in Esme's house on the second floor.  This depics my beginning of the journey and from here we went shopping where I proceeded to change the look of my avatar.  Well, actually, I just wanted to change my clothes but ended up losing my hair as well! 

After some struggling (and a quick trip back to orientation island through no intention of my home) I ended up discovering the link to a landmark which our fearless leader, Esme, had shared with me.  This took me to a place called ISTE on Eduisland 9 (?) which I missed most of due to my late entry following the mishap with my shopping trip.  I took a picture here also:


 At least you can see I am back to looking my original self, Doctrina 2, wearing my favorite red sweater, jeans, and black belt!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Doctrina,

    I am glad that you did not give up and you got your favorite sweater, jeans, and black belt. If I could I would lend you Karmi's red bow. It is pretty cool. I missed the second place because I got kicked out of the free clothing store and by the time I went back the group had left. :( If you have the link, I would check it out.

    Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CFong! I sent the link for shopping to you in SL a moment ago.

      Delete